Notice Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
One Boston Luxury Living takes accessibility seriously. If you have any questions, concerns, or need to report an accessibility issue, please contact us at accessibility(at)1bostonluxuryliving(dotted)com or call 617.418.6972.
For quick reference, please refer to the Accessibility Tool icon on the top, left-side of this page. Additionally, we have taken the following list of steps to improve the design of our website in support of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and provide a positive user experience for everyone who visits our website:
- Text size and legibility – One Boston has made every effort to make sure text is legible and contrasts the background it is on. We have also ensured that the site will function well when users increase magnification within the browser. To increase text size in your browser, please hold the control key and then press the “+” or “-” keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease magnification.
- Image captions and tagging – OneBostonLuxuryLiving.com has tagged all images with descriptive text and/or captions for screen readers.
- Time sensitive user interaction – Forms, offers, and other things requiring user interaction are not time sensitive on OneBostonLuxuryLiving.com. Users with visual or hearing impairments will have enough time to provide any needed input.
- CAPTCHA – OneBostonLuxuryLiving.com uses invisible CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing Test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) that does not require visual feedback from the user. While still reducing spam, this method provides provides a better and more accessible experience thereby improving site usability for all visitors..
- Keyboard navigation – OneBostonLuxuryLiving.com has implemented features so keyboard navigation is easy and clear for those with visual and other impairments.
- Video captions – Where possible, OneBostonLuxuryLiving.com has provided video transcripts for those with hearing impairments.
Please contact us at accessibility(at)1bostonluxuryliving(dotted)com or call 617.481.6972 to report an accessibility issue or if you have any accessibility problems or concerns relating to our website.